Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dedicated to the People that Rescue Cats an Kittens


 
Hi my name Is Mr. Max I am no longer on this earth I have crossed over the
Rainbow Bridge Paw Town Cats an the human there are indeed, a cat's best
friend so please send in your gift of support so no Moggy will have to die all long. =^..^=
 
  I wasn't a kitten when I came to your home,
I'd been dumped on the road, left to roam.
Don't remember the people except the pain.
They left me to die in the cold and the rain.
You were  driving down the highway, it was late at night
When you saw the faintest glimmer of light.
You took a chance and turned around
Got out of your 4X4 pickup truck and knelt to the ground.
My quivering body felt the gentlest of hands.
I knew I need not make any demands.
In your heart, and your home, there was always room
For those who would face certain doom.
You healed my body and you healed my heart.
You gave me what I needed, a fresh start.
When I cried at night, you were always there
With soft words, a kiss, a hug to share.
When I misbehaved and would cower with guilt
You only showed love.....up to the hilt.
You loved and cared for me in sickness and health
Our love for each other was more precious than wealth.
Even when you were tired and had a bad day
You'd always come home to me and say,
"I missed you my baby. I'm glad to be back."
Then you'd give me kiss, a hug and a pat.
We'd have a nice dinner then go and play
There was so much love I wanted to stay.
But my eyes, they faded and my heart grew weak
As my time grew closer you could not speak.
You held me tight, tears flowed from your eyes
We both had to say our sad goodbyes.
The release from pain we knew must end
No more time on this Earth would we spend
Running in the house,or playing with a ball
Sitting quietly together at the end of it all.
But our time together is not through
Because I'll be there, waiting for you
At the edge of the Rainbow Bridge I'll stand
Until I once again see those gentle hands.
I'll run to you with tail held high
We will never again have to say goodbye.
My love at death, it does not end
Because you are, indeed, a cat's best friend. =^..^=

1 comment:

  1. Mr Max you were a very handsome fella. Fly free beautiful Mr Max

    ReplyDelete