Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2012

My one eyed bud Greedy Kitty

 I would not be here today if it was not for Paw Town Cats Rescue an a kind Human that found me. =^..^=
Hello my name is Greedy kitty I was sick an all beat up left to die in a farm field My dad found me an saved my life an he loves me I only have one eye an he dose not care I have a home which i share with other forgotten kitty's my dad has saved our home is called Paw Town Cats it is a safe an happy place for all forgotten kitty's young and old Oh I love my belly rubs an all the food I can eat thanks dad for saving Me meow meow. =^..^=

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I would love to donate some money for your cats. but your system isnt make easy for me to get in. I have to down load some kind of windows that I don't have. this is not a easy tesk.
    Sook,from minnesota.

    ReplyDelete